Hershey's Chocolate Shell Topping
HERSHEY'S chocolate shell topping is the perfect ice cream topper that hardens in seconds to give you a crisp, chocolaty finish that you may even want to try by the spoonful. Shake the bottle well before use and do not refrigerate. If the syrup hardens inside the bottle, simply place the bottle in hot water for several minutes. You can also pour this delicious chocolate shell over desserts like brownies, cookies, bars and cake or anything that needs a bit of chocolaty, creamy crunch. Keep this shell topping on hand during the holidays, too. Gift it to the bakers in your family or use this chocolate syrup that hardens into a shell for Valentine's Day, Easter and Christmas desserts. You can also use it to create unique and edible Halloween crafts. Whatever baked goods need a bit of HERSHEY'S chocolate topping delight, this HERSHEY'S kosher shell is your go-to choice.
- Contains one (1) 7.25-ounce bottle of HERSHEY'S Chocolate Shell Topping
- Chocolate-flavored shell topping to pour over your ice cream sundaes and other desserts
- Kosher-certified HERSHEY'S shell topping in a squeezable and capped bottle for easy pouring and retained freshness
- Bake birthday treats, holiday desserts and other homemade recipes with chocolate shell topping
- Pour chocolate HERSHEY'S topping over your favorite Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter and Halloween candy desserts and watch it harden into a crisp shell
- Shake your bottle of HERSHEY'S chocolate topping well before using and do not refrigerate
Sugar; Palm Oil; Coconut Oil; Cocoa; Contains 2% or Less of: Lecithin (Soy); Salt; Natural Flavor; Milk
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.