Hornitos Plata Tequila
Tequila 100% Puro De Agave. Hornitos Plata Tequila is a medium-bodied tequila proudly made in Jalisco, Mexico. Hornitos Plata is made from 100% blue agave for a smooth-tasting plata tequila. Hornitos was introduced to the world in 1950 by founder Don Francisco Javier Sauza in honor of Mexican Independence Day. Featuring playful citrus notes along with a strong agave nectar flavor, this Hornitos Plata Tequila also offers a short but smooth finish. Whether enjoyed neat, on the rocks, or in signature cocktails, such as a Margarita or Paloma, Hornitos Plata delivers bold flavor in every sip. This bottle of tequila is 40% alcohol by volume and should be enjoyed responsibly.
- Tequila proudly made in Jalisco, Mexico, in honor of Mexican Independence Day
- Hornitos Plata Tequila made from 100% blue agave for a smooth taste
- Plata tequila featuring notes of citrus and agave nectar
- Enjoy sipping Hornitos Plata Tequila neat, on the rocks or in cocktail drinks
- Hornitos Plata tequila is an ideal liquor for making beverages such as a Margarita or Paloma
- Tequila 100% Puro De Agave
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.55(11)5(9)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(1)