Iams Proactive Health Classic Ground with Lamb & Rice Adult Canned Wet Dog Food
IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Wet Dog Food in the Classic Ground recipe with Lamb and Rice is an everyday meal that’s 100% complete and balanced to help support whole-body health in adult dogs. This wholesome, tasty recipe is made with real lamb as the first ingredient, and is proudly made without soy*, artificial flavors, or fillers. Whole grain rice adds a healthy dose of carbohydrates that will give your dog energy for all the activities they enjoy doing with you. Plus, Omega 6 Fatty Acids in IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult wet dog food helps nourish your dog’s skin, and supports a soft, shiny coat. Help keep your dog healthy, happy, and playful for life with tailored nutrition from IAMS dog food.
- Complete and Balanced for Adult Dogs: IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Classic Ground with Chicken and Whole Grain Rice Wet Dog Food Adult supports whole-body health with essential nutrients and antioxidants, and is 100% complete and balanced
- Supports Easy Digestion: With real lamb as the first ingredient, this delicious recipe is made with high-quality animal protein to support easy digestion
- Supports Skin & Coat Health: This product contains Omega 6 Fatty Acids to support healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat
- No Soy* or Artificial Flavors: Full of flavor your dog will love, IAMS wet dog food recipes proudly contain no fillers, no artificial flavors, and no soy**Trace amounts may be present due to potential cross-contact during manufacturing
- Helping Keep Pets Healthy for Life: With a portfolio of wet and dry food, the IAMS brand provides tailored nutrition for every pet’s unique needs at every stage of life
- (1) 13 oz Can: Contains one (1) 13 oz can of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Wet Dog Food Classic Ground with Chicken and Whole Grain Rice
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(97)4(20)3(8)2(2)1(5)