Joel Gott 815 Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Joel Gott 815 Cabernet Sauvignon contains fruit sourced from varied regions across California to create an elegant and well-balanced wine. This dry red wine showcases aromas of blackberry and black cherry, followed by velvety tannins and a long, textured finish. Joel Gott Cabernet Sauvignon is easy to enjoy on its own or with a variety of dishes. This wine has 13.9% alcohol by volume.
- One 750 milliliter wine bottle of Joel Gott 815 Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
- Dry red wine with dark, concentrated fruit flavors
- Enjoy this California wine on its own or with a variety of dishes, including cheeseburgers and steak
- Aromas of blackberry and black cherry with balanced tannins and a long, textured finish
- Ideal wine for dinner parties, special celebrations and everyday enjoyment
- Sourced from vineyards in Napa, Sonoma, Paso Robles, Monterey, Mendocino and Lodi and made by a dynamic team with love and dedication for wine making