Joel Gott California Pinot Noir Red Wine
Joel Gott California Pinot Noir Red Wine is created with depth, structure and balance, making it a food-friendly dry red wine that's enjoyable to drink. This Pinot Noir features aromas of cherries, raspberries, brambleberry and cola with notes of vanilla. The wine opens with bright fruit flavors followed by a long, elegant finish with notes of cigar. This wine has 13.9% alcohol by volume.
- One 750 milliliter bottle of Joel Gott California Pinot Noir Red Wine
- Dry red wine that opens with bright fruit flavors
- Food-friendly alcoholic beverage that pairs well with grilled meat and fish
- Open this wine bottle at a dinner party or to celebrate a special day
- California wine sourced from vineyards within Santa Barbara County and Monterey and made by a team that shares love and dedication for wine making