Kashi Blueberry Waffles
Kashi Blueberry Waffles have blueberries are baked right in and are a delicious way to greet the day. Everyone loves the goodness of warm waffles, and now you can love their nutrition, too! Kashi Waffles are made with our heritage blend of Seven Whole Grains. We mix our signature blend into a batter, add really, juicy blueberries, then pour into real waffle irons for a waffle that is light and fluffy on the inside and toasted to a golden brown crisp on the outside. Plus real berries! What's more, our waffles have 23g of whole grain (48g or more recommended daily) and 7g of fiber (5g total fat) per 72g serving. Plus, they are delicious in so many different ways; try topping with fresh fruit, real maple syrup or even almond butter for a nutty twist.
- Wholesomely crafted with 23g of whole grain per 72g serving
- Warm up your mornings with our crispy, golden waffles made with whole grains
- Tangy blueberries are baked right into our wholesome waffles; A delicious way to greet the day
- Includes 1, 10.1-ounce box of Kashi Blueberry Waffles; 8 frozen waffles
- Delightful, puffy, crispy waffle delicious, they’re also vegan and a good source of fiber; Contains 5g total fat per serving
Water, whole wheat flour, wild blueberries, Kashi Seven Whole Grain flour (whole: oats, hard red wheat, rye, brown rice, triticale, barley, buckwheat), oat fiber, cracked grain flour (rye, wheat bran, oats, hard red wheat, barley, millet), expeller pressed canola oil, cane sugar, ground flax seed, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate), soy lecithin, molasses, natural flavors, sea salt, xanthan gum.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More