Kashi Breakfast Cereal Island Vanilla
Wake up and enjoy the smooth and satisfying flavor of real organic vanilla beans mixed with whole wheat biscuits in each bite of Kashi Island Vanilla breakfast cereal. Includes One, 16.3-ounce box of 100% whole grain breakfast cereal with 7g of protein and 6g of fiber per serving. Organic, vegan, and Non-GMO Project Verified, Kashi Island Vanilla cereal combines delicious flavors with key nutrients making it a quick and easy way to make every morning a little brighter; Kashi Island Vanilla cereal is also a healthy choice for a snack anytime at home or on the go. Pack reusable baggies of cereal in your backpack, your car, or your desk at work for a tasty treat between meals. Whether you’re starting or ending your day, Kashi Island Vanilla breakfast cereal is a wholesome choice for satisfying your hunger.
- The smooth and satisfying taste of real organic vanilla beans mixed with whole wheat biscuits creates a calming flavor oasis
- Enjoy it as a quick and easy breakfast or as a delicious snack
- An excellent source of fiber; Contains 1g total fat per serving; A good source of 4 vitamins and minerals; 100% whole grains, Organic; Vegan; Non-GMO Project Verified; Kosher Pareve
- Kashi annually measures the carbon emissions from the cooking and baking of our foods and offsets them through programs that avoid or remove greenhouse gases from the air
- Includes One, 16.3-ounce box of Kashi Island Vanilla cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Cane Syrup*, Vanilla Bean*, Vanilla Extract*, Natural Flavor.* Organic
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.