Kashi Organic Blueberry Clusters Breakfast Cereal
With a satisfying blend of whole oats, crispy rice, and crunchy blueberry granola clusters with a touch of organic cane syrup, Kashi Heart to Heart Oat Organic Blueberry Clusters Cereal makes for a delicious, healthy start to your morning. A yummy addition to any balanced breakfast, our Kashi Heart to Heart Oat Organic Blueberry Clusters Cereal pairs well with dairy or nut milk, yogurt, and fresh fruit. Travel-ready, this cereal makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick-me-up at school or late-night treat and is perfect for stowing in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks.
- A satisfying start to any morning, Kashi Breakfast Cereals are wholesome, healthy, and made with delicious plant-based ingredients
- An inviting cereal blend made with whole oats, crispy rice, and crunchy blueberry granola clusters with a touch of organic cane syrup
- 25 g of whole grain per serving; Low fat; Low sodium; Good source of fiber; Vegan; Kosher Dairy; USDA Organic; Non-GMO Project Verified; Qualifies for American Heart Association Heart Check Program
- A convenient, travel-ready food; Makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick-me-up at school, or late-night treat; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, and backpacks
- Includes 1, 13.4-ounce box of ready-to-eat Kashi Heart to Heart Oat Organic Blueberry Clusters Cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Whole Oats*, Rice*, Cane Syrup*, Blueberry Granola Clusters* (Rolled Oats*, Cane Sugar*, Brown Rice Syrup*, Whole Oat Flour*, Brown Rice Flour*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Blueberries*, Elderberry Juice Concentrate For Color, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness), Invert Cane Syrup*, Salt, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness, Baking Soda.*Organic
Contains Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More