Kashi Vegan Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Butter
his might be stating the obvious, but...food is awesome, especially food made with simple, tasty ingredients. Not only does it nourish our bodies and high-five our taste buds, but it also gives us endless opportunities to change things up. So when you said you wanted a chewier, simpler bar, we heard you. We took a closer look at our recipes and reflected on a familiar saying—less is more. After experimenting and taste-testing (and taste-testing again), we found that some simple changes made a delicious difference. Simplifying our ingredients by cutting the ingredient list down by nearly half in all of our chewy bars means the star flavors like wildflower honey, rich chocolate and whole roasted nuts, shine brighter than ever. Not to mention our whole grain oats give these tasty bars that chewy texture we all crave. You might notice they look a little different, too. But they're still our chewy classics—now with even more love.
- A DELICIOUS, FEEL GOOD SNACK - Kashi Chewy Granola Bars are an ideal anytime pick-me-up at home or on-the-go
- TREAT YOUR TASTEBUDS WITHOUT GUILT - A sweet and salty chewy granola bar made with whole grain oats, crunchy roasted peanuts, creamy peanut butter, and sea salt
- SNACKS ON THE GO - Travel-ready tasty snack at work or school, post-workout bite, or late-night treat; Stow in lunchboxes, totes, & backpacks
- INDULGE IN TASTE & SATISFY YOUR HUNGER - Contains 13g of whole grain, 6g total fat and 3g fiber per 35g serving, a delicious vegan snack
- YOUR SHIPMENT WILL CONTAIN - 6 count box of Peanut, Peanut Butter Granola Bars. A total of 6 chewy bars
Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Peanuts, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Brown Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil, Oat Fiber, Glycerin, Sea Salt, Peanut Oil, Rosemary Extract For Freshness
Contains Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More