Kellogg's Crispix Original Cold Breakfast Cereal Family Size
Greet your day with a scrumptious bowl of Kellogg's Crispix. Includes one, 18-ounce box of delicious breakfast cereal with the light and puffy crispiness of rice on one side and the satisfying crunch of corn on the other. This healthy cereal provides a good source of eight essential vitamins and minerals. A delicious part of any breakfast, Crispix cereal has a pleasant sweetness and irresistible crunch that helps start your day off right; Perfect for making a splash in your preferred milk, you can also enjoy this tasty cereal straight from the box any time of day. Add this crunchy cereal when you're making a homemade snack mix, sprinkle it over yogurt for an afternoon treat, or reach for it as a satisfying solution to late night cravings. No matter how you enjoy it, Kellogg's Crispix cereal makes a delicious addition to your daily routine.
- An irresistibly crispy, crunchy corn and rice cereal with just a hint of sweetness in every delicious spoonful
- With theÂ crispiness of rice on one side and the crunch of corn on the other, Crispix cereal is a delightful way to greet the day
- Good source of eight vitamins and minerals; Colors and flavors from natural sources; A fun part of any balanced breakfast
- A healthy cereal that's been carefully crafted to brighten your morning with each and every spoonful; Kosher Pareve
- Includes one, 18-ounce box of ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Rice, Milled Corn, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Molasses, Brown Rice Syrup, Baking Soda, Turmeric Extract Color.Vitamins and Minerals: Iron (Ferric Phosphate), Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.