Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Frozen Breakfast Waffles Double Chocolatey
Wake up and greet the day with the feel-good taste of Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles. Crafted with delicious ingredients and a craveable chocolatey taste, our waffles offer the perfect balance of crispy, fluffy goodness. Convenient and easy to prepare, Eggo Thick & Fluffy Double Chocolatey Waffles bring warmth to busy mornings. Great for families and individuals, these delicious waffles are made to enjoy as a stand-alone breakfast treat or with your favorite morning toppings like butter and syrup, jellies and preserves, and whipped cream. So delicious you can't just L'Eggo!
- The sweet, delicious flavor of your favorite classic Eggo waffles in an extra thick and fluffy, Belgian-style shape
- Crisp and fluffy, our waffles are made with delicious ingredients and chocolatey flavor for an irresistible homemade taste
- Good source of 8 vitamins and minerals; Colors and flavors from natural sources; Contains wheat, egg, milk and soy ingredients; Kosher Dairy
- Quick, convenient, and easy to prepare; Just pop in the toaster or oven for a warm family-favorite breakfast; Great for kids and adults
- Includes 1, 11.6-ounce box containing 6 waffles; Packaged for great taste
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, Palm Kernel and/or Canola), Eggs, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Contains 2% or Less of Cocoa, Natural Flavors, Salt, Dextrose, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Chocolate, Nonfat Milk.Vitamin and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B12
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More