Kellogg's® Special K Blueberry Cereal
Do what's delicious with Special K Blueberry, a wholesome cereal that makes your morning a little brighter with each irresistible spoonful. This cereal is a satisfying mix of crunchy wheat and rice flakes with real whole blueberries to help you stay on track for the day ahead. Just as nutritious as it is delicious, this breakfast cereal is a good source of 11 vitamins and minerals and contains 15g of whole grains per serving. Special K Blueberry cereal is a tasty addition to a meal or snack any time. Enjoy as a simple pick-me-up during your work day or after a workout. Make it your go-to for a mid-afternoon or late-night snack. Special K Blueberry can also be added to your favorite yogurt and is a great base for homemade trail mix; the options are endless. Whether you enjoy a bowlful at breakfast time or any time, Kellogg's Special K Blueberry cereal lets you own your day with each delicious bite.
- Kellogg's is partnering with Penguin Random House to provide a free book when you purchase a participating Kellogg's product; See packaging and/or images for more details on terms and conditions
- A great tasting start to your day with crunchy wheat and rice flakes with real whole blueberries
- A good source of 11 vitamins and minerals per serving; A good source of fiber; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher Pareve
- Enjoy for breakfast with or without your favorite milk; Perfect work snack, late-night treat, or post-workout recharge
- Includes one, 11.6-ounce box of convenient, ready-to-eat cereal; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Shipping & Return Information
Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Wheat Bran, Freeze Dried Blueberries, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Natural Flavor, Malt Flavor. Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.64(673)5(518)4(105)3(24)2(15)1(11)