Kim Crawford Illuminate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc White Wine
A refreshingly new take on the wine experience, Kim Crawford Illuminate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc White Wine is light in style, yet satisfyingly flavorful. This New Zealand sauvignon blanc bestows aromas of passionfruit and guava with hints of citrus. The full flavor and crisp acidity of this elegant white wine are highlighted by a fresh herbal and citrus finish. Carefully chosen, sun-ripened New Zealand grapes undergo cold-soaking prior to fermentation and treatment with Spinning Cone technology, which removes a portion of the alcohol without impacting the aroma or taste of this Marlborough region white wine. The result is a lower calorie*, reduced alcohol wine with satisfying aroma and taste. Compared to Kim Crawford's original sauvignon blanc with 120 calories per serving and 13% ABV, this easy-drinking, lower alcohol wine has only 70 calories per serving and 7.0% ABV, yet this 100% sauvignon blanc wine still boasts Kim Crawford's signature quality and style. For optimal enjoyment of this bottle of wine, serve chilled. Make it Amazing® with Kim Crawford wine. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of white wine
- Conveniently packaged bottle of screw top wine perfect for enjoying at any table, home or away
- Each glass of wine bestows aromas of passionfruit, guava, and hints of citrus
- Full-flavored fruit wine highlighted by fresh herb and citrus notes
- Kim Crawford wine that is light in style yet full in flavor, with crisp acidity and a fresh herbal and citrus finish
*Per 5 fl. oz. serving of average analysis: Calories 70, Carbs 2.8 grams, Protein 0.13 grams, Fat 0.1 grams.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More