Kim Crawford Pinot Noir Red Wine
Kim Crawford Pinot NoirRed Wine is an exceptionally smooth and well-balanced New Zealand wine. This bottle of red wine opens with dense aromas of red berry and dark cherry, complemented by savory undertones and spicy oak. Made with high-quality grapes grown on New Zealand's South Island and harvested in the cool air of night or early morning, this pinot noir wine is juicy with fine tannins. A delicious red wine with bold, ripe, dark fruit flavors of blackberry and black currant, this bottled wine also offers notes of plum, strawberry, black cherry, and spice. Thisdarkred winehas a full-bodied taste and a silky, satisfying finish. Pair this red wine with herb-crusted lamb or mushroom risotto, or enjoy a glass of wine on its own. For best taste of this New Zealand Pinot Noir, store this 750 mL bottle of wine at room temperature, but chill it for 30 to 60 minutes before serving. Make it Amazing withKim Crawford Wine. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of dark red wine
- Kim Crawford wine in luxury screw top wine bottle for easy pouring
- Pinot noir wine with aromas of red berry and dark cherry
- Juicy red wine with bold flavors of blackberry andblack currant
- Aromaticdarkred winewith fine tannins and a smooth, velvety finish
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More