Kim Crawford Rose Canned Wine
Light and refreshing, Kim Crawford Rose Wine in cans has a lively nose that brims with bright berry and tropical fruit. Richly flavored with hints of strawberry and watermelon, this vibrantly colored pink wine is the ideal summer sipper or aperitif. Each sip of this easy-drinking wine is soft and luscious on the palate, making Kim Crawford Rose the perfect complement to your favorite salads and other lighter fare. Now sold in a twin pack of 250 mL cans, each with approximately one and a half glasses of blush wine, this "perfect anytime" sipping wine has been conveniently packaged for you to enjoy wherever your social life takes you. This Kim Crawford canned rose contains grapes grown in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand, the country's oldest wine region. The diverse climate and variety of soil types in this area provide winemakers a selection of grapes that deliver the consistently flavorful wine for which Kim Crawford is known. For the best taste, refrigerate this canned wine for at least two hours before serving chilled. Make it Amazing with Kim Crawford wine. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each can of wine contains approximately one and a half glasses of rose wine
- Conveniently packaged portable rose wine can perfect for enjoying at any table, home or away
- Dry wine has delightful aromas of bright berry and tropical fruit with a lively nose
- Richly fruited rose wine with berry, melon, strawberry, and watermelon flavors
- Easy-drinking dry rose is soft and luscious with a refreshing finish on the palate
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More