King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
Our motto? Never compromise on cake. So we've created a gluten-free mix that makes the best ever yellow cake, every time you bake. Turn it into a tender, golden layer cake or make a batch of moist, finely-crumbed cupcakes. You pick the frostings and fillings (sprinkles are optional, but highly recommended).Our mixes are carefully crafted in our test kitchen through meticulous taste-testing (it’s a tough job, but we’re up to the challenge!) and blendingto replicate our favorite recipes.The result? Mixes that make the finest gluten-free baked goods around. Simple ingredients, reliable results, and deliciousness that everyone can enjoy!
- Perfectly tender, golden, & moist
- Instructions are included to make the mix non-dairy
- Makes two 8" or 9" round layers, one 9" x 13" sheet cake, 1 Bundt-style cake, or 24 cupcakes
- Certified Gluten-Free and Non-GMO
- King Arthur Baking Company, America's oldest flour company, is 100% employee-owned, a founding B Corporation, and the nation's premier baking resource
Cane Sugar , Modified Tapioca Starch , Rice Flour , Potato Starch , Cornstarch , Emulsifier ( Rice Starch , Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids , Mono-and Diglycerides ) , Baking Powder , Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate , Baking Soda , Cornstarch , Monocalcium Phosphate ) , Natural Vanilla Flavor , Salt , Xanthan Gum . .
Contains Corn and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.69(49)5(42)4(3)3(2)2(0)1(2)