La Crema Russian River Valley Pinot Noir California Red Wine
For more than 40 years, La Crema has been a family-owned and -operated winery focused exclusively on cool-climate appellations from California to Oregon. La Crema Russian River Valley Pinot Noir is a refined, rich, and elegant red wine with concentrated flavors and integrated acidity from one of California's most prestigious wine- regions. With aromas and flavors of dark red fruits, earth, and spice, this Pinot Noir uniquely captures the timeless elegance of California's Russian River Valley. Aromas of Bing Cherry, cola, black tea and baking spices in this red wine open to flavors of black plum and raspberry with hints of cocoa powder. Medium-bodied with supple tannins and integrated acidity. Pair with braised chicken, risotto, mushroom pizza and a charcuterie board. This bottled California pinot noir is 13.5% alcohol by volume.
- Appellation: Russian River Valley
- Alcohol Content: 13.5% ABV
- Aromas of Bing Cherry, Cola, Black Tea, Baking Spices
- Flavors of Black Plum, Raspberry, Cocoa Powder
- Medium Oak Influence from Barrel Aging
- Dry, Supple Wine that is Ruby in Color
- Pair with braised chicken, risotto, mushroom pizza and a charcuterie board
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.67(3)5(2)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(0)