Lindeman's Bin 65 Chardonnay White Wine
Loved around the world since 1985, Lindeman’s Bin Series wines are approachable in style, and consistent in quality with global appeal. Designed to be opened, enjoyed and shared time and time again, these are wines people simply love to drink. Lindeman’s most well-known range began with the iconic Lindeman’s Bin 65 Chardonnay, which was first launched in 1985 in response to the popularity of Lindeman’s approachable and fruit-driven style of wines in the northern hemisphere. Lindeman’s Bin 65 Chardonnay features aromas of peach, fig, tropical fruit and toasty oak, with a Medium bodied, fresh, crisp finish.
- A chardonnay with aromas of peach, fig, tropical fruit and toasty oak
- Medium bodied with a fresh, crisp finish
- Awarded a ""Best Value"" by Wine Spectator
- Pairs well with seafood, pasta, chicken or veal
- 13.5% alcohol by volume, 750 mL bottle