Lipton Green Tea Bags
This Lipton Green Tea contains flavonoids, which, along with a diet consistent with dietary guidelines, can help maintain heart health. Daily consumption of two-three cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines.
- Made with young tea leaves, Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea has a delightfully light, fresh, and non-bitter taste
- Lipton Green Natural Tea lets you create an uplifting moment any time of day
- For best results, steep the tea bags for two minutes, adding the bag first and then water
- Like other hot and iced tea, wine and cocoa, Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea contains flavonoids
- Lipton 100% Natural Green Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance certified tea leaves
- Green tea can be enjoyed hot or iced
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.57(3081)5(2157)4(646)3(203)2(41)1(34)