Listerine Gum Therapy Glacier Mint Antiplaque & Gingivitis Antiseptic Mouthwash
Protect your gums from gingivitis causing germs and enjoy a whole mouth clean with Listerine Antiplaque and Antigingivitis Gum Therapy Mouthwash. This ADA-accepted mouthwash from a dentist-recommended over-the-counter mouthwash brand is specially designed to promote gum health by helping to reverse the signs of early gum disease such as bleeding, redness, and inflammation. When used twice a day, the gum care mouthwash can help deliver four-times healthier gums in three weeks versus brushing alone. Made with the essential oils eucalyptol, menthol, methyl salicylate, and thymol, this mouthwash also helps reduce plaque, one of the leading causes of gum disease. In fact, Listerine is five times more effective than flossing for plaque reduction.* To use the gum health mouthwash, rinse full strength with 20 milliliters of the anti-gingivitis mouthwash morning and night. Do not swallow. *Sustained plaque reduction above the gum line after a dental cleaning.
- Listerine Antiplaque & Antigingivitis Gum Therapy Mouthwash in Glacier Mint flavor for fresh breath
- Twice daily ADA-accepted antiplaque mouthwash is specially designed to promote & protect gum health
- Antigingivitis mouthwash protects gums from gingivitis causing germs & provides a whole mouth clean
- Oral rinse helps reverse the signs of early gum disease such as bleeding, redness & inflammation
- Can result in 4x healthier gums in three weeks versus brushing alone when used twice a day
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.