McCormick Gourmet™ Ancho Chile Pepper
McCormick Gourmet Ancho Chile Pepper is pure ancho chile peppers ground perfectly to deliver mild heat and sweet fruit flavor. The most popular of the dried chiles, ancho is an essential ingredient in authentic Mexican cooking. Ancho is one of the chiles in the "holy trinity" of chiles used in traditional moles. It also lends its dark rich color and smoky flavor to many other Mexican dishes including enchiladas, tamales, red chile sauce, salsas and adobos. At home, use this versatile spice to add a flavorful kick to chili, soups, scrambled eggs, and marinades and spice rubs for meat, chicken and salmon. The fruity, raisiny flavor of anchos also pairs well with chocolate and cinnamon in sweet recipes like brownies, cookies and hot chocolate.
- McCormick Gourmet Ancho Chile Pepper delivers mild heat & sweet fruit flavor
- Our carefully sourced ancho chile peppers are non-GMO
- Most popular of the dried chiles in authentic Mexican cooking
- Essential in enchiladas, tamales, red chile sauce, salsas and adobos
- One of the chiles in the "holy trinity" of chiles used in traditional moles
- Adds a flavorful kick to chili and marinades & rubs for meat and chicken
ANCHO CHILE PEPPERS, AND SILICON DIOXIDE (ADDED TO MAKE FREE FLOWING).
May contain Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...