Metamucil Daily Fiber Capsules
From the #ONE selling fiber brand^, Metamucil Daily Fiber capsules are an easy way to get plant-based psyllium fiber to support your digestive health*. These capsules are made with only TWO ingredents! They also help to maintain healthy blood sugar levels* and to support heart health by lowering cholesterol.Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult serving of Metamucil Powder has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. *THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.^Procter & Gamble calculation based in part on data reported by NielsenIQ through its ScanTrack Service for the Fiber Supplements (branded only) for the 52-weeks period ending 04/09/22, for the Total U.S. Market xAOC, according to the NielsenIQ standard product hierarchy. Copyright 2022, Nielsen Consumer LLC.
- FEEL WHAT LIGHTER FEELS LIKE by trapping and removing the waste that weighs you down by making Metamucil a part of your daily fiber routine*
- ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS; Metamucil Daily Fiber Capsules are made with only two ingredients
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS; Taking Metamucil every day helps you maintain healthy blood sugar levels*
- PROMOTES HEART HEALTH BY LOWERING CHOLESTEROL; Taking Metamucil every day helps you lower your cholesterol
- EASY TO TAKE IN ANY SITUATION; Metamucil's simple sugar free capsules are easy to take on the go
- PLANT BASED PSYLLIUM FIBER; Metamucil is the only leading brand that contains plant-based psyllium fiber^ that helps promote digestive health and regularity*
Psyllium Husk , Gelatin .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.