Nature's Plus Dyno-Mins® Magnesium
Nutritional Support for Healthy Bones, Natural Energy Production and Overall Well-Being.
Nature''s Plus Dyno-Mins Magnesium is an exciting, revolutionary formulation offering peak mineral support:
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium supplies highest quality Phytavail Magnesium from pesticide-free, hydroponically grown plants. Unlike other food grown minerals, Phytavail Magnesium is 100% yeast-free.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium employs the exclusive Dyno-Mins Dynamic Mineral Transport System. Specific organic transporting agents for magnesium, including aminoate citrate, aspartate, ascorbate, lysinate and methionate, maximize Phytavail Magnesium bioavailability and utilization.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium includes rare earth elements that are critical for overall health and well-being.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium contains true organically bound mineral chelates, specially coated with acid-resistant protection for increased absorption in the intestines. Mineral aminoates are brown rice chelates.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium enhances Phytavail Magnesium absorption and utilization with FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This all-natural prebiotic promotes the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria and helps to maintain a healthy digestive environment.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Magnesium ( Phytavail Complex : Proprietary Blend Of : , Soluble Plant Based Minerals , aminoate , aspartate , Citrate , Ascorbate , Lysinate , Methionate , Oxide , Rare Earth Elements and Fructooligosaccharides [ , from : Chicory Root Inulin , Beet and/or Cane ] ) . Other Ingredients : Microcrystalline Cellulose , Stearic Acid , Vegetable Cellulose , Magnesium Stearate , Pharmaceutical Glaze .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.