Nestle® Carnation Evaporated Milk Vitamin D Added
Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk is key to making rich and decadent recipes that taste their best. With Vitamin D added, this Carnation milk is gluten free and contains no rBST.* Use Carnation Evaporated Milk as an ingredient in creamy mac and cheese, velvety mashed potatoes and your most decadent desserts. Taste the Carnation difference. Nestle Carnation has been bringing you canned evaporated milk since 1899 to add a rich and creamy touch to desserts, soups, sauces, beverages and more. Store Nestle Carnation evaporated canned milk in a cool, dry place for up to 365 days. When ready to use, simply open the can. The remaining Carnation evaporated milk may be stored covered in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days. *No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST treated cows.
- One 12 fl oz can of Nestle Carnation Vitamin D Added Evaporated Milk
- Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk cans include added Vitamin D
- Evaporated canned milk is perfect for making creamy mac and cheese, velvety mashed potatoes and your most decadent desserts
- Nestle Carnation has been bringing you evaporated milk canned since 1899 to make recipes taste rich and creamy
- Use canned evaporated milk to create the richest desserts and creamiest soups, sauces and pastas
- Store Carnation evaporated milk can in a cool, dry place
- When ready to use, simply open the can; store remaining product covered in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days
Milk, Dipotassium Phosphate, Carrageenan, Vitamin D3
Contains Milk and its derivates. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.14(65)5(44)4(6)3(4)2(2)1(9)