Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Creamy Vanilla
The True Strength of Casein
Faster digesting protein is desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles, but slow digestion and absorption may be more beneficial at other times - including bedtime when your body typically goes for hours without food. Casein proteins are acid sensitive and thicken in the stomach. Compared to some other proteins, it can take more than twice as long for our Gold Standard 100% Casein to be broken down into its amino acid subcomponents. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, we''ve created a protein formula that sets the standard for slow digesting protein support.
Beyond the Basics
- Best-Selling Micellar Casein
- Nearly 73% Protein by Weight (24 g Protein per 33 g Serving Size)
- 24 grams of Slow-Digesting Micellar Casein per serving
- Nearly 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) per Serving.
- Nearly 5 grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Every Scoop