P3 Portable Protein Snack Pack with Ham Cashews & Colby Jack Cheese for a Low Carb Lifestyle
Oscar Mayer P3 Ham, Cashews and Colby Jack Portable Protein Packs shake up your snacking routine with a deliciously convenient protein snack pack. Each pack contains snack-sized portions of applewood smoked ham, cashew pieces and marbled Colby and Monterey Jack cheese. P3 is an excellent source of protein, with 11 grams per serving. Ready to eat right from the fridge, these individual protein snacks are a delicious source of energy when you need a boost. Oscar Mayer P3 trays are a great choice for those following a low carb lifestyle. The 2 ounce portable tray is easy to open when you are on-the-go. P3 Portable Protein Packs are the more interesting way to get your protein.
- One 2 oz Oscar Mayer P3 Ham, Cashews and Colby Jack Portable Protein Pack
- Oscar Mayer P3 Ham, Cashews and Colby Jack Portable Protein Packs are a delicious protein snack
- Snack-size portions of applewood smoked ham, cashews and marbled Colby and Monterey Jack cheese
- Excellent source of protein with 11 grams per serving; ideal for those following a low carb lifestyle
- Meat and cheese snacks have no artificial preservatives
- Portable high protein snacks are easy to take on-the-go
- Fits easily in a gym bag, briefcase or lunchbox
Applewood Smoked Ham (Contains 18% of Seasoning Solution): Ham, Water, Cultured Dextrose, Contains Less Than 2% of: Salt, Brown Sugar, Cultured Celery Juice, Vinegar, Sodium Phosphates, Cherry Powder, Marbled Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese: Marbled Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color]), Contains Less Than 2% of: Modified Food Starch, Natamycin (A Natural Mold Inhibitor), Cashew Halves and Pieces: Cashews, Sea Salt, Peanut Oil
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More