Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes 336 Count
When it comes to caring for your baby's precious skin, you shouldn't have to make compromises. That's why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby's precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That's why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol, dyes, parabens, or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies' skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces.
- Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
- Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's delicate skin
- Free of alcohols*, dyes, parabens, and fragrances *No ethanol or drying alcohol
- Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean
- Gentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces