Patron® Reposado Tequila
PATRON Reposado Tequila is passionately handcrafted in Jalisco, Mexico from a few natural ingredients, and aged at least four months in used American Bourbon barrels for the taste of fresh agave and a hint of oak flavor. Made from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave, this tequila delivers fruit, citrus, and honey notes, balanced with a light vanilla and floral finish. Please Drink Responsibly.
- One 750 ml bottle of Patron Reposado Tequila
- Passionately handcrafted from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave and carefully distilled in small batches in Jalisco, Mexico
- Made from just a few natural ingredients—water, agave, yeast—delivering the taste of fresh agave and oak with notes of fruit, citrus and honey
- The unique flavor of this tequila liquor is created through an aging process of at least four months in used American Bourbon barrels
- Patron Reposado Tequila is 40% alcohol by volume
- Enjoy in a classic cocktail, such as a Margarita, Paloma, Martini or Old Fashioned
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.75(127)5(104)4(14)3(9)2(0)1(0)