Peet's Coffee® Light Roast Luminosa Breakfast Blend Ground Coffee
In Colombia, luminosa means "shining or bright". Peet's Luminosa Breakfast Blend Light Roast Coffee layers subtle sweetness from Colombia with just the right touch of Ethiopia floral aromatics—a pair we knew would go perfectly together. We started with a coffee from the Huila region in Colombia's highlands, a place where beans are cultivated over 4,500 feet and known for their smooth, sweet character. Then to Ethiopia, coffee's birthplace, where unique varieties yield exquisite coffees with delicate aromas. Formerly known as Colombia Luminosa, we approached this bright blend, our first light roast, as we do all our coffees: carefully select the very best beans, then hand roast them in small batches to achieve their utmost flavor.
- Contains One (1) 10.5 Ounce Bag of Peet's Luminosa Breakfast Blend Ground 100% Arabica Coffee.
- Flavor and Roast: Light Roast. Light, sweet, aromatic. Luminosa means "shining" or "bright," and this blend enlightens the subtle sweetness of Colombia with just the right touch of Ethiopian floral aromatics.
- Brewing Methods: Our ground coffee is perfectly suited to make drip or a pour over in your Chemex. For other brewing methods - espresso, cold brew, or French press - consider our whole bean coffees and griding at home.
- Sourcing With Impact: The coffee you buy can impact the welfare of the people and planet. Peet’s is actively engaged in driving positive impact in communities where our coffees are grown.
- Rich. Complex. Incomparable. Masters of our craft for over 50 years, we hand roast the very best coffees in the world.
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.