Pillsbury Deep Dish Pie Crusts Frozen Pie Dough
The Pillsbury Deep Dish Pie Crust brings homemade taste and major convenience to your kitchen! This versatile baking must-have is the perfect vessel for all your favorite pie flavor classics. Apple, pecan, coconut cream and more! Need some pie baking inspiration? Explore Pillsbury recipes to find the perfect pie for every family gathering and special occasion. Plus, with two deep dish nine-inch crusts, you can choose between double the pies or double the crust. These frozen pie crusts store easily in a freezer for all your impromptu baking needs.
This ready-to-bake pie dough goes from frozen to deep dish deliciousness with no hassle. To bake the pie shell, simply preheat the oven to 400° F, poke holes in the thawed crust with a fork, bake for 11-14 minutes, let cool and fill with preferred filling. All that's left to do is share your perfect pie creation with friends and family.
- HOMEMADE TASTE: Delicious and convenient ready to fill pie crusts
- FAMILY FAVORITES: Our ready to bake pie crusts are ready for your family's favorite pie filling flavors
- FILL AND BAKE: Add your favorite fillings; bake and enjoy
- DEEP DISH PIE CRUST: Pack contains two crusts so you can make a one or two crust pie
- HOME BAKED SHORTCUTS: Let Pillsbury make all your baking more convenient with cinnamon rolls; crescent rolls; pie crusts and more
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Lard and Hydrogenated Lard with BHA and BHT Added to Protect Flavor, Water, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt, Baking Soda, Sodium Metabisulfite (Preservative), Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.