Pillsbury Original Crescent Dough Sheet
Pillsbury Original Crescent Dough Sheets are ready for you to prepare your next sweet or savory treat. Just unroll the dough sheet, add your favorite ingredients, and bake for 10 to 13 minutes for delicious crescent rolls and other decadent dishes. Use this crescent roll dough as is or explore all the Pillsbury recipes for crescent rings, pies, pastries, casseroles and more.
- HOMEMADE TASTE: Use this dough sheet for flaky; fluffy crescent rolls or create other Pillsbury recipes
- QUICKY AND EASY: Just unroll the dough; add your favorite ingredients; and bake until golden brown
- KID FAVORITE: Delight even the pickiest eater at dinner with warm; golden brown crescents
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Simply scan your receipt to earn cash for participating schools
- AT HOME MEMORIES: Imagine the memories you'll make while gathering to enjoy Pillsbury crescents
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean and Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Fractionated Palm Oil, Water, Mono and Diglycerides, TBHQ and Citric Acid [Preservatives], Beta Carotene [For Color]), Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate).Contains 2% or Less of: Vital Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Salt, Soybean Oil, Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Annatto Extract (For Color).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.