Prilosec OTC Wildberry Tablets
With one Prilosec OTC pill each morning, block your heartburn for a full 24 hours.* Prilosec OTC's delayed-release formula helps it pass through the tough stomach acid, preventing excess acid production to block frequent heartburn.* Prilosec OTC is the top Doctor and Gastroenterologist recommended frequent heartburn medicine for over 15 years. Prilosec OTC's active ingredient, delayed released omeprazole, works to fight heartburn differently from treatments like acid controllers/antacids. Omeprazole blocks heartburn for a full 24 hours after taking one pill each morning.* Omeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) and PPIs are a powerful class of frequent heartburn medicines. PPIs block heartburn by preventing excess acid production...something that antacids just can't do. With one Prilosec OTC pill each morning, block heartburn for 24 hours,* unlike antacids which last only one to three hours.* Zero heartburn is possible with Prilosec OTC. Not for immediate relief. Take one pill per day as directed to treat frequent heartburn. Compared to how antacids for heartburn. Use all heartburn medications as directed.
- TREATS FREQUENT HEARTBURN: Heartburn medicine for those who experience heartburn flare ups two+ times a week; Same Prilosec OTC, with a burst of Wildberry flavor
- With ONE PRILOSEC OTC PILL EACH MORNING, 24 HOURS; ZERO HEARTBURN;* Unlike antacids which last only one-three hours
- PREVENT EXCESS ACID PRODUCTION for heartburn relief that lasts for 24 HOURS;* Starts working on DAY ONE*
- CONTAINS ACTIVE INGREDIENT OMEPRAZOLE delayed-release 20mg, an acid reducer that provides long-lasting, heartburn relief*
- #ONE DOCTOR and GASTROENTEROLOGIST RECOMMENDED frequent heartburn medicine for over 15 years; FSA and HSA eligible^
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or your money back
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.