Primal Kitchen Coconut Chocolate Collagen Fuel Peptide Drink Mix
PRIMAL KITCHEN® COLLAGEN FUEL® Drink Mix - Chocolate Coconut is full of just the good stuff: that means no refined sugar, dairy, whey, or soy. We used only high-quality, carefully-selected ingredients to create a keto certified and paleo friendly mix that pairs perfectly with your morning coffee or post-workout shake. Coconut milk powder, organic fair-trade cocoa powder, monk fruit extract, and a pinch of sea salt make this a delicious treat for your body and taste buds. Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in the human body. Made with 10g of collagen peptides. this drink mix is a super simple, extra-tasty way to help support hair, skin, and nails. Just shake, stir, or blend into your favorite drink to enjoy the benefits of collagen peptides!
- COLLAGEN SUPPORT: Made with 10g of bovine collagen peptides per serving, this collagen powder helps support skin, hair, and nails
- FAIR-TRADE COCOA POWDER & REAL INGREDIENTS: Enjoy that chocolate taste responsibly with ethically sourced cocoa powder, plus coconut milk powder and monk fruit extract
- KETO CERTIFIED and PALEO FRIENDLY: Our Collagen Protein Powder is made with collagen peptides, and without refined sugar, dairy, whey, or soy ingredients
- A SIMPLE ADDITION: Simply stir, shake, or blend this tasty powder or individual powder packets into your favorite coffee drink or smoothie
- "NO GLUTEN AND SUGAR FREE*: Our collagen protein powder features a delicious taste made without sugar, or grains *Not a low calorie food. See nutrition information for saturated fat content"
Grass Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen , Coconut Milk Powder , Organic Fair Trade , Cocoa Powder , Inulin , Konjac , Monk Fruit Extract , Sea Salt , Organic Cocoa Extract .
Contains Coconuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.