Item 1 of 6 is selected.
Pub Cheese Assortment in Gift Box (32.2 ounce)
Purchase OptionsSold and Shipped by
We have put together a delightful selection of three cheeses to pair perfectly with beer! When pairing cheese, we often think of wine, but these three cheeses are made for ale. The assortment includes:
- Cotswold, a cheese from England that is often called "Pub Cheese" in its home country. Flavored with onion and chives, it is the perfect match for any beer. (7.5 oz)
- Cahill Farm Cheddar with Porter Ale: This visually intriguing cheese is mixed with dark porter ale during the cheesemaking process. Imported from Ireland, it has a surprising meaty flavor and is obviously a perfect match for ale. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon is a delicious cheese made with ale and mustard seeds (7.5 oz)
- Huntsman: The marriage of two delicious English classics: Double Gloucester and Blue Stilton. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching bow.