Reese's Shell Topping
Imagine a REESE'S milk chocolate peanut butter cup melted down so you can pour it over your favorite baked goods and ice cream for a crisp, hard finish! REESE'S shell topping is the perfect ice cream topper that hardens in seconds to give you a crisp, chocolaty, peanut buttery finish. Shake the bottle well before use and do not refrigerate. If the syrup hardens inside the bottle, simply place the bottle in hot water for several minutes. You can also pour this delicious chocolate and peanut butter shell over desserts like brownies, cookies, bars and cake or anything that needs a bit of chocolaty peanut butter crunch. Keep REESE'S shell topping on hand during the holidays too. Gift it to the bakers in your family or use this milk chocolate and peanut butter syrup that hardens into a shell for Valentine's Day, Easter and Christmas desserts. You can also use it to create unique and edible Halloween crafts. When a baked good needs a bit of chocolate and toffee topping, this REESE'S shell is your go-to.
- Contains one (1) 7.25-ounce bottle of REESE'S Chocolate and Peanut Butter Shell Topping
- REESE'S chocolate and peanut butter shell topping to top your ice cream sundaes
- Kosher-certified REESE'S shell topping in a squeezable and capped bottle for easy pouring and retained freshness
- Bake birthday treats, holiday desserts and other homemade recipes with chocolate and peanut butter shell topping
- Pour REESE'S milk chocolate and peanut butter shell topping over your favorite desserts and watch it harden into a crisp shell
- For optimal freshness and flavor, shake peanut butter and chocolate syrup well before use and do not refrigerate
Sugar, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Cocoa, Peanut Oil, Contains 2% or Less of: Salt; Soy Lecithin; Artificial Flavors
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More