Rice Krispies Holiday Cereal
Wake up with Snap, Crackle and Pop and the simple goodness of Kellogg's Rice Krispies Holiday Colors Cereal - a deliciously crafted, wholesome cereal featuring festive red and green krispies to celebrate the season. This classic, fat-free cereal is made with crisped rice that's toasted and lightly sweetened to help energize you for the day ahead. Not just for breakfast, Kellogg's Rice Krispies with Holiday Colors is a tasty addition to any meal or snack any time of the day. Enjoy as a snack at the office, take in an afternoon pick-me-up, reenergize with a post-workout bite, and indulge in a late-night bowlful of crispy, satisfying cereal. Whip up a batch of crowd-pleasing Rice Krispies Treats for a quick and easy holiday dessert - the delicious options are endless. A travel-ready food, grab a box to fill baggies for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, sporting events, and other busy, on-the-go moments. Make the most of what lies ahead with Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal with Holiday Colors.
- A classic, family-favorite cereal, perfect for breakfast and treat-making; Enjoy with your favorite milk or as part of The Original Treats recipe
- Crispy rice cereal in festive holiday colors featuring the classic toasty taste you know and love; Pour over your favorite milk and hear the magic as they snap, crackle, and pop
- A fat-free cereal that delights both kids and adults; Kosher Pareve
- A travel-ready food; Fill baggies for backpacks and lunchboxes; Stow some in your tote bag, car, and desk for anytime snacking
- Packaged for freshness and great taste
Rice, Sugar, Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Malt Flavor, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1.Vitamins and Minerals: Reduced Iron, Niacinamide, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More