Robert Mondavi Private Selection Chardonnay White Wine
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Chardonnay White Wine is a rich and creamy Central Coast wine that opens with aromas of key lime pie, lemon, honeysuckle, green apple, and creme brûlée. Each sip of this chardonnay wine offers flavors of baked apples, poached pears, nectarine, peach, and pineapple complemented by notes of vanilla bean, baking spices, and brown sugar. Made with chardonnay grapes from California's best coastal vineyards, this Robert Mondavi wine features deep, concentrated fruit flavor. The majority of this California white wine is aged in French oak barrels, resulting in a bright and creamy finish with notes of toasted oak. Pair a glass of wine with roasted chicken or pasta and cream sauce. For best flavor, chill this 750 mL bottle of white wine for two to two and a half hours before serving. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2023 Robert Mondavi Private Selection, Acampo, CA
- One 750 mL bottle of Robert Mondavi Private Selection Chardonnay White Wine containing five 5-oz servings of wine
- California wine with citrus, honeysuckle, green apple, crème brûlée, peach, pineapple, vanilla, and sugar notes
- Robert Mondavi wine that pairs well with roasted chicken or pasta with cream sauce
- Balanced and elegant table white wine with a bright, toasty, and creamy finish
- Central Coast wine made with grapes from quality vineyards in California
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.52(901)5(568)4(257)3(61)2(8)1(7)