Robert Mondavi Winery Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Robert Mondavi Winery Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine delivers intense blackberry fruit flavor across the palate, complemented by aromas of clove, cardamom, and vanilla spices. Dusty tannins add structure to the juicy fullness of the fruit, followed by a lingering, velvety finish. Fruit for this Napa Valley wine is sourced from two of the valley's most renowned sub-appellations: Oakville and Stag's Leap District. The fruit is combined with other grapes from a number of the area's finest vineyards, creating a cabernet sauvignon wine that is the perfect expression of the region. This Robert Mondavi red wine undergoes 24 days of grape-skin-to-juice contact to maximize the extraction of varietal character while keeping the tannins fleshy and supple. Pair a glass of this delicious red wine with bison burgers and blue cheese, or with your favorite beef, steak, lamb, or pasta dishes. For optimal taste, store this 750 mL bottle of wine at room temperature, but refrigerate for about 30 to 60 minutes before pouring a glass. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2023 Robert Mondavi Winery, Oakville, CA
- One 750 mL bottle of Robert Mondavi Winery Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine with five 5-oz servings of wine
- Napa Valley red wine with clove, cardamom, and vanilla spice aromas plus intense, juicy blackberry fruit flavor
- Robert Mondavi red wine that pairs well with bison burgers and blue cheese
- Full-bodied, delicious red wine with a velvety, lingering finish
- Robert Mondavi Winery Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine was awarded 91 points from Wine Spectator in November 2022
- California wine sourced from two Napa Valley sub-appellations: Oakville and Stag's Leap district
- Extended grape-skin-to-juice contact to maximize extraction of varietal character
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.