Robert Mondavi Winery The Estates Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
Robert Mondavi Winery The Estates Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine presents with both power and finesse. This Napa Valley cabernet sauvignon delivers intense flavors of blackberry, toasty oak, and dried herbs. With a velvety texture and a ripe-fruit complexity, this full-bodied Napa Valley wine lingers luxuriously on the palate. The unique geography and climate of this California wine region produce delicious grapes that give this Robert Mondavi wine its distinctive character and intense fruit flavor. This cabernet sauvignon wine undergoes 31 days of grape-skin-to-juice contact to maximize the extraction of varietal character while keeping the tannins fleshy and supple. Malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels ensures seamless integration of fruit and oak in this delicious red wine. Pair a glass of this dark red wine with grilled steak and mushrooms, or with your favorite chicken, pork, beef, or pasta dishes. For optimal taste, store this 750 mL bottle of wine at room temperature, but refrigerate for about 30 to 60 minutes before serving cool. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2023 Robert Mondavi Winery, Oakville, CA
- One 750 mL bottle of Robert Mondavi Winery The Estates Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
- Cabernet sauvignon with sage, nutmeg, and vanilla spice aromas plus blackberry, toasty oak, and dried herb flavors
- California red wine that pairs well with grilled steak and mushrooms
- Full-bodied Robert Mondavi red wine with a velvety, lingering finish
- Robert Mondavi Winery The Estates Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine was awarded 91 points from Wine Spectator in November 2022
- Napa Valley red wine made with grapes sourced from the Oakville region
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.