Ruffino Aziano Chianti Classico Red Wine
Ruffino Aziano Chianti Classico Red Wine delivers a taste straight from the heart of Tuscany. Building on a time honored tradition, this Ruffino Chianti comes from a grape-growing region that began producing the chianti varietal in 1398. With notes of sweet violet, red berries and wild cherries, this Italian red wine adds aromatic hints of plum. This dark red wine is bold yet inviting, a combination specific to Ruffino Chianti produced in the stretch of Tuscany south of Florence. Aged for 11 months in vats, then another four months in the bottle, this red table wine is versatile and pairs well with several dishes. Keep a bottle of this Tuscan wine handy for traditional Italian dishes such as roasted veal or grilled chicken with olive oil and rosemary. Savor each taste of this dark red wine, known for its velvety tannins and an elegant, long finish. For the best taste, keep this Italian red wine stored at room temperature and chill for up to an hour before serving. Please enjoy responsibly.
- Exudes captivating scents of sweet violet and red berries with spicy undertones
- Enjoy a dark red wine that's fruity and harmonious with hints of plum and violet
- Characterized by velvety tannins and elegant texture, leading to a long finish
- Versatile and easy to pair, this red table wine tastes great with veal, chicken or penne pasta
- Made in Aziano, building on a winemaking tradition that dates back to 1398
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More