Ruffino Riserva Ducale Oro Gran Selezione Chianti Classico Red Wine
Ruffino Riserva Ducale Oro Gran Selezione Chianti Classico DOCG Red Wine is an elegant and well-structured red wine blend that expresses a distinctive Tuscan bouquet of violet, cherry and plum, with scents of chocolate and spice. Made with meticulously hand-harvested chianti, merlot and colorino grapes from Ruffino's acclaimed Gretole and Santedame estates in the Castellina sub-region of Chianti Classico, this Italian red wine offers powerfully fruity flavors with intriguing notes of cinnamon and clove. This red blend ages in oak, stainless steel and concrete vats for 36 months, followed by additional months in the bottle before release, resulting in a full-bodied chianti wine with elegant tannins, good acidity and a lasting finish with hints of chocolate and coffee. Enjoy this fine wine with traditional Italian dishes such as pasta with Bolognese sauce, wild boar ragu or eggplant parmesan. It also pairs well with classic American dishes such as grilled rib eye and roasted vegetables. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Italian wine with intense aromas of violet, cherry and plum, with hints of chocolate and spice
- Powerfully fruity Ruffino wine accented by hints of chocolate and cinnamon
- Features elegant tannins, good acidity and a lasting finish with hints of chocolate and coffee
- Pairs well with pasta Bolognese, eggplant parmesan or grilled rib eye and roasted vegetables
- Made with grapes from the acclaimed Gretole and Santedame estates in the Chianti Classico region