Seagram's Extra Dry Gin
Seagram's Extra Dry Gin launched in 1939 and has been one of the top choices among gin connoisseurs for the last seven decades. This elegant and sophisticated spirit goes down smooth on its own and mixes easily to create your favorite martini. As you sip, you will taste notes of cinnamon, lilac, and orange peel in the award-winning recipe. Other lighter flavors include angelica root, bitter orange, and coriander that add complexity to a variety of cocktails. Seagram's Extra Dry Gin is distilled in the United States and refined in oak barrels for a woody flavor. It retains its slightly yellow tinge, which adds a depth of flavor to all your favorite cocktails. For everyday occasions, mix the spirit with tonic and enjoy the juniper notes as they shine through. You may also enjoy the classic, which combines gin and lemonade for a tart treat. If you are celebrating a special occasion, this gin makes a sophisticated martini.
- Blends well as a mixer to popular cocktails and is complex enough for those who love the taste of gin
- Flavors and aromas of juniper berry, coriander, bitter orange, and Angelica root, the flavors, along with the bitterness, add complexity to cocktails
- For everyday occasions, mix the spirit with tonic
- Seagram’s Gin continues to reign as America’s #1
- Made proudly in Fort Smith, Arkansas
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...