Similac for Spit-Up Infant Formula Powder
Similac For Spit-Up infant formula has been clinically shown to reduce spit-up frequency in healthy infants by 54%.[1,*] Our non-GMO,§ easy-to-digest formula is suitable for babies with lactose sensitivity. It has our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E to support brain and eye development and no palm olein oil, which allows for excellent calcium absorption. Similac is the first infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones.‡
- REDUCES SPIT-UP BY 54%: Made with rice starch and clinically shown to reduce spit-up frequency in healthy infants by 54%†
- MIXING TIPS: The rice starch in this formula mixes more slowly & may look "grainy;" this is normal & shouldn’t affect feeding
- SUPPORTS BABY’S BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Features our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E, special ingredients found in breast milk that are important for helping to support baby’s brain and eye development
- EASY TO DIGEST: Similac For Spit-Up* infant formula is non-GMO,‡ easy to digest, and suitable for babies with lactose sensitivity
* Among healthy 2-month-old infants, compared to standard milk-based formula.
‡ No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.
§ Ingredients not genetically engineered. Reference: 1. Lasekan JB, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2014;33(2):136-146.
Corn Syrup, Modified Rice Starch, Milk Protein Isolate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Sugar, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides, Less than 2% of:, C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Beta-Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Salt, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, M-Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols, Niacinamide, d-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Potassium Hydroxide, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5-Monophosphate)
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More