TeeChia Sustained Energy Cereal Blueberry Date
TeeChia Sustained Energy Cereal
TeeChia''s sustained energy is produced by a delicious blend of six organic super seeds plus certified gluten free rolled oats. Sweetened purely with fruit, fiber-rich TeeChia feeds your body like nature intended!
Powered by Superseeds
- Chia - The richest plant source of ALA omega-3 fats with a unique soluble fiber that creates satisfying fullness and sustained energy. Milled to increase bio-availability.
- Quinoa - Famed for its complete plant protein that energized the Incan civilization. Not related to grains but eaten like one. Lightly steamed and rolled into flakes.
- Amaranth - Eating like a grain by the Incans & Aztecs. High in soluble fiber that slows the absorption of carbohydrates for lasting energy. Lightly steamed and rolled into flakes.
- Flax - Rich in ALA omega-3 fats, fiber, and plant phytonutrients called lignans that protect cells. Thick soluble fiber prolongs energy release. Milled to increase bio-availability.
- Ramon - Wild harvested from upper-canopy trees in the rainforest, the Maya ate this fat-free seed ground with corn for extra energy from its phytonutrients and fiber.
- Pumpkin - Traditional food of Native Americans that is high in protein & mono-unsaturated fatty acids but very low in carbohydrates. Whole & raw.
Gluten Free Rolled Oats , Organic Quinoa Seeds , Dates , Organic Zante Currants ( Currants , Sunflower Oil ) , Organic Pumpkin Seeds , Organic Milled Chia Seeds , Organic Milled Flax Seeds ( Golden Flax Seed and Brown Flax Seed ) , Organic Amaranth Seeds , Dried Blueberries ( Blueberries , Apple Juice Infused , Sunflower Oil ) , Organic Raw Ramon Seeds , Natural Blueberry Flavor .
Contains Sunflower Seeds and Their Derivatives,Oats. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More