Terra Delyssa® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Terra Delyssa first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil is perfect for all types of cooking. Its smooth, mild and fresh flavor complements all dishes including dipping, salad dressings, marinades, and anytime your recipe calls for olive oil. Award winning Terra Delyssa is the essential EVOO customers have grown to love and trust in their kitchens for years. Made with 100% Tunisian olives, the olives are grown without the use of pesticides and hand harvested by the same farmers who first cold press the fresh olives within 4 hours of harvest. Fresh pressed Terra Delyssa Extra Virgin Olive Oil has a less than 0.4% acidity and is naturally rich in antioxidants and high polyphenols. The quality of Terra Delyssa extra virgin olive oil is controlled from the orchard to the filling in a dark glass bottle with the data encrypted by IBM Food Trust Block Chain. Scan the QR code on the label to follow the journey from our orchards.
- SMOOTH, MILD FLAVOR: Ideal for everyday cooking
- FIRST COLD PRESS: Made from hand-picked olives grown pesticide free and first cold pressed within 4 hours for freshness
- SINGLE SOURCE TRACEABILITY: First olive oil to offer full traceability from the orchard to the bottle utilizing IBM Block Chain
- AWARD WINNING: Recognized as The Best Olive Oil in the World at global competitions in 2020 and 2021.
- DARK GLASS BOTTLE: Protects the oil's freshness, quality, and naturally high polyphenols and antioxidants
- CERTIFIED: Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher for Passover, North American Olive Oil Association Quality Seal. Gluten Free, Allergen-free and processed in a nut-free facility
First Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.77(381)5(308)4(60)3(11)2(1)1(1)