The Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch
The Glenlivet 12 Year Old has been called a lot of things in its time: smooth, fruity, complex, sophisticated, entertaining, classic. The Original Malt Whisky Almanac calls it: "A first-class malt. One of the most popular malts in the world – deservedly so." Representing The Glenlivet’s signature style, this classic single malt scotch whisky is first matured in traditional European Oak before spending time in American oak casks, giving the whisky its distinctive smoothness while imparting notes of vanilla. On the nose, enjoy fruity and vibrant aromas of summer meadows and tropical fruits, notably pineapple. On the palate is a well-balanced expression with floral notes. Smooth and sweet fruit notes of fresh peaches, pears, vanilla and pineapple pair with marzipan and fresh hazelnuts, resulting in a long, creamy and smooth finish.
- 12 YEAR: This classic 12 year old single malt whisky is first matured in traditional European Oak before spending time in American oak casks
- ENJOY RESPONSIBLY: Each 750 ml bottle of The Glenlivet 12 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky is 80 proof, 40% ABV
- CONSUMPTION TIP: Most excellently enjoyed in an Old Fashioned or a Whisky Sour, neat, or on the rocks
- FINISH: Smooth and sweet fruit notes pair with marzipan and fresh hazelnuts to result in a long, creamy and smooth finish
- TASTE: Floral notes, smooth and sweet fruit notes of fresh peaches, pears, vanilla, and pineapple
- AROMA: Vibrant aromas of summer meadows and tropical fruits, notably pineapple
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.69(249)5(190)4(48)3(7)2(0)1(4)