The Prisoner Wine Co. Red Blend Red Wine
Made with a diverse combination of dark red grapes to bestow distinct quality and character, The Prisoner Napa Valley Red Blend Red Wine is luscious, smooth, and balanced. This red California wine is inspired by the blended wines that were made by Italian immigrants who originally settled in Napa Valley. Crafted with an unlikely mix of zinfandel, cabernet sauvignon, petite sirah, syrah, and charbono, this dark red wine blend features enticing aromas of Bing cherry, dark chocolate, clove, and roasted fig. These scents give way to persistent tastes of raspberry, boysenberry, and pomegranate with a lingering vanilla flavor. Barrel aging in a combination of old and new, French and American oak barrels brings out the full flavors of this Napa Valley wine, making it a great match for grilled meats, especially when they are topped with sweet or tomato-based sauces. Round off a meal with this delicious red wine for a lusciously smooth finish that lingers on the palate. For best taste, store this red wine bottle at room temperature but chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Each 750 mL bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of red wine.
- Bottle of red wine with enticing aromas of Bing cherry, dark chocolate, clove, and roasted fig
- Red grape wine with persistent flavors of raspberry, boysenberry, and pomegranate plus lingering vanilla notes
- Barrel aging gives this fruity red wine a full body with a smooth and luscious finish.
- Serve this bottled wine alongside grilled meats or enjoy a glass of wine on its own.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More