The Prisoner Wine Company Saldo Zinfandel Red Wine
Another unexpected yet artful wine from the house that released The Prisoner, Saldo Zinfandel Red Wine by The Prisoner Wine Company offers dense concentration of flavor backed by good acidity. This red California wine features outstanding fruit from premier Northern California vineyards in the Dry Creek, Lodi, and Amador regions, where zinfandel grapes have thrived for decades. Made with a mix of zinfandel, petite sirah, and syrah red grapes, this bottle of red wine opens with intriguing and bold aromas of juicy cherry cobbler, baked blueberry pie, plum, black pepper, black licorice, and toasted oak. Barrel aging in a combination of French and American oak barrels brings out the full flavors of this delicious red wine, adding to its exquisitely smooth palate. Each mouthwatering sip of this dark red wine is rich, full, and scintillating, with a hint of chocolate, leading to a voluptuous and persistent finish of roasted coffee beans, peppery spice, a hint of vanilla, and velvety smooth tannins. A food-friendly wine, this Saldo zinfandel wine pairs well with grilled steaks, aged cheddar or provolone, pasta with red sauce, charcuterie, and a variety of spicy dishes. For best taste, store this 750 mL bottle of wine at room temperature but chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Each 750 mL bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of red zinfandel wine
- Bottle of red wine with bold aromas of cherry, blueberry, plum, black pepper, black licorice, and toasted oak
- Red California wine is mouthwatering and smooth with a hint of chocolate
- This California zinfandel wine has balanced acidity, soft and velvety tannins, and a long, voluptuous finish
- Serve this bottled wine with grilled steaks, pasta with red sauce, and charcuterie, or enjoy a glass of wine on its own
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More