Three Thieves Pinot Noir Red Wine
Three Thieves Pinot Noir Red Wine showcases the varietal's best qualities. Violet and cherry aromas lead to raspberry and cherry flavors with hints of berry jam and toasty oak. This medium-bodied red wine has a silky texture balanced by mouthwatering acidity. This wine received 91 Points from Wine Enthusiast. Pair with salmon or pasta.
- It comes from the Central Coast and Lodi and has 13.7% ABV.A red wine Pinot Noir with raspberry and cherry flavors and hints of berry jam and toasty oak
- Medium-bodied dry wine with silky texture balanced by mouthwatering acidity and violet and fresh cherry aromas
- This dry red wine has received Top 100 Best Buys by Wine Enthusiast in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Open a Pinot Noir wine bottle to enjoy with rich and creamy cheese such as brie and gorgonzola, as well as lamb and pork
- Bottled wine uses grapes from California regions, including the Central Coast and LodiInfused with French and American Oak
- One 750mL wine bottle of Three Thieves Pinot Noir Red Wine, 13.7% ABV