Traditional Medicinals Organic Roasted Dandelion Root Tea
Some think of dandelion as a common weed, but our herbalists know that its bitter taste stimulates digestion and supports your body’s natural detoxification process.* Some of our finest dandelion comes from the sustainably wild-collected meadows of Eastern Europe. It’s the perfect tea for everyday wellness!
- Herbal Power: Stimulates the liver and supports healthy digestion
- Taste: Pleasantly roasted with bitter notes
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in US; as a Certified B-Corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social and economic impact
- One carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
Ratings and Reviews
Smith’s Food and Drug is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.72(289)5(252)4(18)3(4)2(5)1(10)